Yesterday was Election Day. Maybe your candidate won and maybe your candidate lost.
After months of onslaught on social media and television..............we need to detox from the political stuff. Here is how:
1. Remove the political bumper stickers from your car.---Yes, do it, do it now!!! Take a break from your soapbox. I am not saying you should not have a spine; however, take it easy. The election is over. And all the important people in your life know what you believe already.
2. Turn off the TV.---You will hear about the Election for weeks now. And what percentages people won and lost by. Move on.
3. Unsubscribe to Twitter feeds involving politics.---Election is over. New people do not take office until January so the next 2 months will be news about what they "think" they will do. Just wait until January when the elected officials can actually do something.
4. Reduce social media time.----Pick and choose your battles on Facebook. Watch those feathers you ruffle in your book club over the darn (insert political party) and their agenda.
5. Pray for the new governors, etc.----Whether you like them or not, they need wisdom. Pray for them. After all, they have alot of people to answer to.